Monday 25 May 2009

Day -1


Ok people. I'm starting a blog. This may be the first of many posts. Or it may be the only one. Who knows? It's a mystery. What I do know is that I gotta be on the bus in 1 hour or God will have answered my mum's prayers from a week ago and I will be a bozo stuck in London with money not well spent. 

This trip will be awesome as you will be able to tell from the link to my itinerary that I have attached for your perusal- http://www.gapadventures.com/tour/ATID. I will also be going to KL, Singapore and Dubai, in case you were wondering.

My main two concerns for this trip are: 1) I will starve as I still do not know how to use chopsticks, and 2) I will end up with a bunch of squares. My brother assures me that point 2 is unlikely as boring people go on boring trips and this is an interesting one. However, he failed to factor the possibility that some boring people may decide to take the plunge and sign on to this trip. I will let you know. As for point 1, my brother laughed and patted me on my head. Saj also laughed and said that I should be more concerned about not being able to read maps. How is this relevant to me starving? Besides, it is not that I do not know HOW to read maps. It is just that I choose to read them in a different way. This way I get to see even more things as I have to back track to get to my final destination 3 hours later.

If you want postcards, then email me your address. Requests for postage from specific locations may be accommodated.

Take care guys. And try not to miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment